Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't Forget to Eat Your Beans!

This assignment was by far, the most challenging and fun. We re-created a magazine page using InDesign. 

One of the interesting tools I used during this assignment was the "Text Wrap Box." It allows you to wrap any text around an object. I used this tool a few times to get the text close to the orange slice and bean. 


The red type on the page wasn't available on the swatches so I had the opportunity to create my own red. If you aren't familiar with InDesign this might be difficult to understand. I basically made my red 100 percent red by eliminated any magenta. 


I feel a lot more confident with using InDesign after this assignment. I also appreciate the effort it takes to create magazine page both online and print. 







No comments:

Post a Comment